Please read the information below which gives details of our Pupil Premium Grant and how we allocate the funding.
Pupil Premium funding is allocated to schools for the specific purpose of boosting attainment of pupils from low income families. Refer to Pupil Premium Policy for further information.
Your child may be eligible for free school meals – and accordingly pupil premium – if you receive any of the
• Income support
• Income-based jobseekers’ allowance
• Income-related employment and support allowance
• Support under Part IV of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• The guaranteed element of state pension credit
• Child tax credit, provided that you are not also entitled to working tax credit and have an annual gross income of £16,190 or less
• Universal credit
Please be aware that this funding does not only provide for a free meal, therefore it is important that, even if your child is receiving a Universal Free School Meal (Reception – Yr 2) you apply for it.
It brings a significant amount of money to the school enabling us to make additional provision in many ways for children of families eligible.